Changes to services
At the end of February, U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden created a page on the garrison website dedicated to updates on the constantly changing situation in relation to the coronavirus pandemic.
Updates are shared daily at facebook.com/usagwiesbaden, but community members don’t have to wait for a Facebook post to get information. Anyone can access the garrison COVID-19 page by going to home.army.mil/wiesbaden and clicking the coronavirus graphic. The page contains answers to questions about on-post services, testing, tracing and coronavirus related information.
The following are some examples of the information found on the web page:
- Impacted services and events
- Latest guidance
- Face mask usage policy
- General Order No. 1 — Lists off-limits establishments and indicates off-limits activities
- Task Force Wellness community resources
- Stop Movement Customer Assistance Point — Created to help people who have been affected by the stop movement
- Translations of official German press releases from the city of Wiesbaden, state of Hessen and the federal government
- Answers to frequently-asked questions
- Power of attorney form — Used to help facilitate care for U.S. personnel who use host nation health care facilities
- Transcripts from our virtual town halls
Additionally, readers will find links to U.S. government and German government sites, including tracking, maps and demographics.
Mental health resources
- 24/7 On-Call Duty Chaplain — (0611)143-548-7777 or 7778
- Behavioral Health Clinic — 06371-94641320 or DSN 590-1320
- 24/7 Military Crisis Line www.veteranscrisisline.net/get-help/military-crisis-line, DSN 118, or Civ. 001-800-273-8255
- Employee Assistance Program (0611)143-548-1402 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Military Family Life Counselors — Hainerberg Elementary: 0152-2390-2413/2498; Wiesbaden Middle School: 0152-0269-8526; Wiesbaden High School: 0151-4558-3637