Community members should be aware of the following U.S. federal and training holidays, which may affect some garrison services.
- Oct. 3 — Day of German Unity
- Oct. 9 — Training holiday
- Oct. 12 — Columbus Day
- Oct. 23 — Training holiday
- Nov. 11 — Veterans Day
On holidays, call before you go. Find the garrison phonebook at home.army.mil/wiesbaden. For holidays, go to www.eur.army.mil/Community/Employee-Resources.
Soldiers should confirm with their local chain of command whether they have a federal or training holiday off.
The Central Issue Facility will be closed Oct. 19 – 23 for annual inventory.
Be the first to get the Herald Union news straight to your inbox by signing up for the newsletter at www.herald-union.com.
24-hour EO hotline
The U.S. Army Garrison Wiesbaden anonymous military Equal Opportunity hotline is available 24 hours a day at (0162)278-7598.
Mental health resources
- 24/7 On-Call Duty Chaplain — (0611)143-548-7777 or 7778
- Behavioral Health Clinic — 06371-94641320 or DSN 590-1320
- 24/7 Military Crisis Line www.veteranscrisisline.net/get-help/military-crisis-line, DSN 118, or Civ. 001-800-273-8255
- Employee Assistance Program (0611)143-548-1402 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Military Family Life Counselors — Hainerberg Elementary: 0152-2390-2413/2498; Wiesbaden Middle School: 0152-0269-8526; Wiesbaden High School: 0151-4558-3637
Drivers test appointments
The Drivers Testing and Training Service is by appointment only.
Sponsors, family, friends, etc. are asked to remain outside the building so that physical distancing can be maintained.
Appointments can be made by contacting the DTTS at DSN: (0611)143-546-6074/6075/6076/6077. The DTTS is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3:30 p.m.